1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with anal play

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Indiana, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Indiana

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi im a straight boy but im curious and im looking for a bit of advise with anul play, so first things is how can i make my ass hole more loose as it is tight and i want to try fucking thicker and bigger objects so is there a way to stretch ot so i can fuck bigger items, And also I don’t have access to sex toys like dildos as i am young(not reallly really young) and can't really order them online so what household items can i use that are like a dildo

2. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well first thing you need is some type of lube. You can buy lube at lots of places or you can use something in your house like olive oil or a high quality lotion that doesn’t have nasty chemicals in it.
    Once you have some lube I’d suggest you start by using a finger or two and figuring out how to relax down there.
    Once you do that you can start experimenting with bigger size stuff.

You want to be extremely careful with any household objects because they aren’t made to go up your butt and could easily get lost inside. That’s a hospital visit you don’t want to make. So be cautious if you go this route. You also want to make sure that whatever it is doesn’t have any ridges or anything that could cut you.

Hope that helps and feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

Shorthaul, Rade and Indiana like this.
  3. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have to agree with Totes. Lube is your friend as it makes things much easier. And your fingers are the best way to start out.

Totesgaybrah likes this.
  4. Cinnamon Bunny

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Cleanliness is very important here. Objects should be properly cleaned before and after use. Not everthing is a good lube and could lead to infection (especially food type items or soaps ). It is really best to use toys and lube that are designed to be safe for internal use.

5. Jaimequestions

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If using your fingers, I would also recommend anal douching beforehand to make the area clean. If you start with one finger then 2 the whole will become easier to insert a bigger object. Take it slow, and lube will be your best friend.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As far as toys, Amazon carries them, and can ship to an Amazon locker where you pick the item up, so nobody is the wiser. You can buy Amazon gift cards at most grocery stores.

Otherwise, great input from the posters above. I'd reinforce the idea of only using toys specifically intended and designed for anal use, for a variety of reasons. It may be tempting to use household objects, but not only can they get lost in there, they can also cause abrasions and scratches and, in extreme cases, tears or perforations. So the actual toys are alwys the best option.

Also, as far as toys, to a certain extent, you get what you pay for. If you buy the cheapest Chinese junk, it won't last, may split or break, and could even create infection risks. Best to buy something made of silicone for durability, cleanliness, and so forth.

#6 Chip, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  7. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For the longest time (and even in the present), I like to engage in a bit of self-anal play from time-to-time when I'm in the shower. I make sure, I've trimmed my nails to prevent the sharp edges from scratching anything. I douche the area with water, lather up with soap, and insert a soapy finger and go ahead. It can feel amazing with the additional advantage that I can clean up in the shower without any problem at all. :slight_smile:.

That said, the rest of the members have given you a bunch of good options as well. I just thought I'd throw my hat in the ring with my opinion as well. :grin:

8. smurf

Just a heads up, this process is completely optional. Unless you are going to be playing with some very large object then you really don't need to douche.

I personally have never douched ever and I have had a lot of anal sex. Its truly not necessary if you don't want to do it. Make sure your fiber intake is healthy, go to the bathroom before playing and take a shower. That's all you need to be ready :slight_smile: