1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so like....flirting or European?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ScottDavid, Mar 6, 2019.

1. ScottDavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been talking to this guy for a couple of weeks. I remember he just walked up to me one day after class and started talking to me about uni. We have a couple of classes together, but he always sits with his frineds. Right after we started talking to each other, he stopped sitting with his frineds and would always sit with me. He's not femme at all. He's that bro guy with confidence. The thing is I can't tell if he's the attention whore and just enjoys being flirtatious or that he actually likes me. He had asked me very indirectly if a had a gf, one time asking me where i take my girl for a cute date (lol). One time after i cracked a joke, he was like "hahaha you're funny. I like that". I responded by laughing really loudly (lol). Whenever we'd have midterms or tests, he'd wait for me outside the class for me to finish. I remember one time after doing something, and he was like "woah i like you even more now". But he's European, and yall know how the Eurpeans are.
    He once asked me to come over and that he'd cook foods for me. There are also times where we'd bump into each other, but he'd just walk away after saying hi. Funny thing is tho, he'd always come back or wait for me to strike up a conversation. Confused? heck yea. Need opions? fuck yes please

2. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He wants to be a friend. Just be his friend for a while the rest will makes sense later on.

3. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    None of that seems flirtatious, he probably just likes your company; you mentioned he thinks you're funny, so that might be it. Keep hanging out with him and things are bound to clear up, but definitely don't hold your breath.