1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any older single people here?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Wan2Luv, Jan 19, 2019.

1. heythere1971

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    No, not out to my wife. Second marriage actually...long story, too long for here. Sum it up to the fact I only came out to myself fully after meeting my second wife. 47 btw.

2. Railwayj

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well that as well as most sites online as well for guys to “meet” other guys are all gay hook up sites where meeting anyone is focused on one thing only. I understand they are in the business to serve a lucrative market but wouldn’t it be nice if there were equally as dedicated sites for lgbt people to meet, chat, and hang out without the sole purpose being a quick hook up. In my case, even if there were such, guys from Alabama probably wouldn’t be there with any volume so as to find someone with similar likes as myself. It would be more likely that the Titanic rise from the bottom and sail on into New York. Lol. Sad but unfortunately true.

3. Railwayj

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds like it would be an interesting story to hear though. Maybe whenever I become a real member you can send me a message and tell me about it.

4. heythere1971

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Not sure about interesting but my story is on here, when I introduced myself. I think you can search by profile name my posts. Would link it but not sure how, sorry.