1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obligatory Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BadGavin, Feb 27, 2019.

1. BadGavin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey folks,

Nice to meet you all. Hope all is well. Guess I'll say a bit about myself.

I am 25 year old, and I guess I'm here because I've had a secret all my life that I just can't keep to myself anymore. I'm trans, FTM, and I've known ever since early high school, I just didn't know what my feelings meant at the time. I didn't even hear the word transgender until college. I figured it was too late for me, so I hid it. Did all the things I was "supposed to do". Thought maybe I was just messed up and I could forget about it. Graduated, got married, bought a house. After all that I still wasn't happy. I knew I couldn't deny it anymore. Now I'm trying to decide what happens from here. I've come out to my partner, a few friends, and my mom. I'm hoping this place gives me a space to just be me.

I guess that's it for now.
    TTYL

-Gavin (still trying out the name)

2. E10H1M

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hey! It's always nice coming across another transguy, esp. since I don't know any irl.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Welcome to the community. Empty Closets is a great place to be yourself, and make a few friends along the way.

You have come along away and hopefully coming out to your partner, mom and friends has gone well.

Feel free to ask questions, share your experiences. Welcome aboard. :slight_smile:

4. Dionysios

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Greetings! This is a welcoming and supportive community. There are many good folks here to offer encouragement and support as you embark in this new and exciting part of your life. Feel free to post often about any questions or concerns.

5. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow, you've already come out to your partner, some friends, and your mom. You don't need advice from us, you are ready to give it! OK I am just kidding, but congrats on making it so far.