1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey i kinda need help i feel like an asshole

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by eddddddddd, Feb 24, 2019.

1. eddddddddd

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well lets see I hate labels especially the lithromantic one, dude wtf is thaT

This happened for the first time but the feeling of losing interest and feelings suddenly just from waking up about 3 times.

But the last one really made me question the whole thing and thought maybe somethings wrong with me.

Anyway i got a really huge crush on the one woman in my class, really gorgeous. I sort of pursued her but not too much got turned down once. Then i sort of moved on and focus on my studies. But of course i still have a crush on her and sort of excitement when i see her in my class. Then about after 2 months, prior we have occasional talks and jokes. Our last day for 2nd term, my classmates wants to drink to have fun, she came along. and to cut the story short, that night she admitted she liked me and actually took her home, and we slept together no sex just cuddle and sleep.

about 2 weeks of dating, i immediately lose interest and had this very anxious and nauseous stomach, and i feel like i dont want her anymore. so i broke things off. Now i hate it, because the part of immediate loss of interest like wtf. i liked her too but my emotions says otherwise.

i felt like i led her on then bam.
    help i couldve missed a very amazing relationship.

2. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean... if you don't like her like that, then there's nothing else to it. While it was almost certainly hard on her to some extent to be dropped that quickly, it would have hurt more for her to stay in a relationship with someone she'd very quickly realise didn't really give a damn. It was for the best that you were honest with her. In fact it's quite admirable, since many people in that situation would have played along just for their own sexual gain, or something screwed up like that.

Brandy Bee likes this.
  3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you questioned your sexuality prior to this happening?

When you liked her were you attracted to her?

4. eddddddddd

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well sort of maybe i was gay and all those things. but all my years of being exposed to social interactions or situation, my attraction was only for women. i admit that there are some good looking guys but all i felt was envious rather than attracted.

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you think that could be because society lead us to think that way. If let yourself admire the guys how does that make you feel?