1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brrrrrr!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lee65, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Lee65

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're able to take advantage of air conditioning during the hot summers, & have enough heat during the cold winters there. The wild swings in temperature & weather in general arw happening all over the world.

2. Lee65

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's begun to warm (I use that term loosely, because it's still very cold) up here in Indianapolis, Indiana. It's 12° F (that's -11° C) at my home now (at 7:38 pm Thursday evening. A huge warm-up is in our forecast. The high will be nearly 50° F (10° C).l Saturday, & even warmer in.the days after that. Spring-like warmth starting on Sunday through much of next week.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My relatives back in Illinois said it was -23F with the windchill it made if feel like -49F. I’m in Arizona. Usually I hate the weather here but this is the time of year I appreciate. It was 73F today with partly cloudy skies.

4. Lee65

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Soub
    Sounds really nice. I've never been to Arizona. I hear it's so dry there, you have to drink water every 30 minutes, whether you're thirsty or not. Because if you wait until you're thirsty to drink it, it's too late. You're already dehydrated.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In the summer time yes. I would say it’s nice out here from October-May. The summer is the worse though.

6. Lee65

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Y
    Yes it is. How do people there do everyday things like going to Dr. appts., drug stores, shopping, etc. in all that horrid heat? Last summer was particularly bad. 120 in Phoenix.

7. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Actually summer of 2018 wasn’t bad. We only had 4 days over 110. I know that sounds crazy of me saying that but usually it’s way more than that. We also had some good monsoons in July that lasted all the way until October due to the hurricane in Mexico. It also helped cool down the weather fast in October. It was still a little warm in September but it literally went from the 90s on September 30th to the 70s October 1st. Summer of 2017 sucked. We did not get a whole lot of rain and when we did it wouldn’t cool down. We were out of town but one day I heard it was 119F and 80% humid due to a rainstorm it was disgusting to even be outside for a minute. However by August of 2017 it was down in the 90s but then it didn’t cool down until November and even in November 2017 we had a few days in the high 80s. Yeah I didn’t like 2017. Year of the rooster is never good to me haha.

8. Lee65

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The weather is crazy no matter where you are.

9. Lee65

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    After a record low of -11 F & a wind chill of -39 F last Tuesday night, the record high of 62 was tied yeaterday (Sunday) here in Indianapolis. I walked to a nearby grocery store wearing only a jacket.