1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do l have dysphoria ??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Roberto909, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Roberto909

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone, I was born a Male,but since I was very young I have always felt kind of feminine, I have always loved girly clothes and I have been wearing them in secret since I was 15, I took HRT 6 months ago to try to live as a girl in a foreign country and see how that'd work for me , but after two months I dropped it because my sister convinced me to (she is the only one that knows about all this) now I'm back in my hometown and im having doubts about my gender again, sometimes I feel like it's just a cliche but sometimes the feeling is too strong and I want to do it for real.

I don't really know how to be certain about this.. and it is frustrating because I can't really move on with my life.. sometimes I feel like I am only attracted to my feminine side when I'm "horny", that's why I doubt if I really have dysphoria

Finn123456 likes this.
  2. Finn123456

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have the same thing, but then from FTM. If your sister didn't convince you would you still be on HRT?

3. Roberto909

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure if I would still be in HRT.. but if I had to guess I said yes..

4. Hillary B

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Roberto - hi.
    Don’t want to be nosy and of course just say if you don’t want to answer: but what were yr sister’s reasons for suggesting you come off hrt?