1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yikes, help?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by found, Jan 28, 2019.

1. found

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    yikes, okay so hopefully i when i start highschool i will have moved towns, meaning in 7 months i wont be remembered for the stuff i did now so because i have a crush on this freshmen im in 8th grad i kinda want to ask him out, with all my time spent with him all i can say is that i like him, he's cute, smart, funny, a jerk but in a chill/fun way, hip, a feminist, and an added plus GAY because usually all my crushes are straight, do you think i should risk it and just ask him for coffee sometime? advice/thoughts?

Bobsleigh1 likes this.
  2. Chaosbi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do it! What's the worst that can happen? He says no. If he's cool he'll be flattered and still want to be friends, no foul. Dating is hard to begin with, and sadly, it's even harder in the LGBT community. But I'm a big believer of living in the moment and always reaching for what you want. There's no gain if you don't try. Plus, you don't want to live with the whole "but if...". I think it's always better to know then to not know.

But that's just my opinion.

Bobsleigh1 and Dionysios like this.
  3. bamgeez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Chaosbi here, I say go for it and see where things go. Good luck!

Dionysios likes this.
  4. Dionysios

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Go for it! Life is too short to stand around and do nothing. Take advantage the the opportunities that present themselves in the here and now. There may be no romantic spark but you may make a good friend. Your crush may be lonely and looking for someone too. Good luck! *smile*

Bobsleigh1 and bamgeez like this.