1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think that you're weird?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jenne, Nov 19, 2018.

1. weary

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    @jenne @Love4Ever @UMedusa are any of you still around? I miss reading your posts.
    I think you can tell most of us feel weird or a little abnormal often.

2. Forlong

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wish I could like this, it hasn’t been the same very quiet, and I agree no two people are alike.

3. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey there! I’m sorry I haven’t been around as much. I am in school now and I have a girlfriend so I have been posting less often. But I’m happy to help anyone who needs it! I’ll try to get better about checking! If anyone has a problem at all I’d be happy to help if you want to post on my wall. I’ll try to get to it as soon as I can. I really do love helping people or just chatting.

4. Alice89

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My thought exactly.

5. Forlong

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It’s okay life happens and soo happy for you, always rooting for you sweetie :slight_smile:. I just miss how alive this site use to be but we just can’t live our lives online *Big Hugs*.

6. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am still around periodically, though not as much as before. :slight_smile: I’d be happy to talk about anything though, experiences, offer what advice I can, on my wall. It’s always open to anyone who wants to chat.

7. Amanda F

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm weird -- quite weird, but I rejoice in my weirdness. It's what makes me unique. The last thing in this world that want to be is "normal" -- how boring. I make no attempt to hide my weirdness. People are drawn to me because I'm different. I'm not freaky weird. I like classical music, avaunt guard jazz like Phillip Glass and Edgard Varise (sp?), I like show tunes, and music from the early days of Las Vegas -- I don't like hardly any modern music (some, but not much). I like to dress up like I was going to the symphony, even if I'm going to a roadhouse bar. I like football, but don't care who wins, I just like to see the spectacular plays and be inspired by the skill and the grit of the players. I'm a shooter, and like guns. Except for short shorts, I never ever wear anything except dresses, and almost always 4" heels. I still sleep with stuffed animals, and greet each one, every morning with a kiss, and tuck them all in with me and kiss them good night every night. I sing Karaoke 6 nights a week, and sing with a Bluegrass group on the 7th night. I almost don't drink at all -- once in a while, a shot to clear my throat for singing, and I gargle it. There's more, but I think that should paint a pretty good picture. I don't think of myself as weird, but rather unique.

Mandy

8. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I'm weird, a bit, definitely different. I stick up for what I believe in, including the LGBT community. I no longer worry in the slightest how people react to me. If I have an opinion I will say it, not to offend, I just have my views. The closed book is now open. And I like it. Loads of people have commented and it's all been positive....just keep going people, keep moving forward....

9. Joeri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know I am weird, that's a different matter.
    my appearance is different, my personality... yeah, maybe too. sometimes also my behaviour.