1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm new here , can someone please help me out?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Tilsterlad, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Tilsterlad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Heyyyyyy I'm new here and I don't really know what I'm doing HEHEHEHEEE I'm bisexual and I'm in year 9 this year. Since year 6/7, I have been kinda questioning my gender and stuff. I cut my hair recently and I have always worn more boyish style clothing. I have been wondering if I am trans or Bi-gender, or genderfluid. Idk what I am and I keep thinking about what it could be....Like every single day! I want to have a flat chest, and I feel really free when I don't have a top on and I'm just wearing shorts Idk, this sounds weird. I do still like some 'girl' thing's though.
    I really like cats (anyone can like cats), just animals in General. I like cats on shirts, I like flowers, mostly roses, I like lots of different types of patterns on bags, mostly cats on bags. And sometimes i still kinda like being a girl, but I also feel kinda happy for a bit whenever someone referrers to me as a boy. I do have a mix of friends who are boys and girls, though most of them are girls. And I just kinda feel like they would act differently towards me of I was a boy, Idk I'm just really confused and I'm wondering if I should see a therapist or something. So Ye, I'm just hoping there's people here who can help me.

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. Tilsterlad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
  4. Forlong

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi and welcome, glad you’re here :slight_smile:

5. Tilsterlad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank You! :-D I'm still not that great at using this site, and I'm still kinda confused about how to even make or start a chat with people lol ;-) anywAy but I think I'll get the hang of it hopefully soon enough! Heheheee

6. Verklighet

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for :slight_smile:

7. Tilsterlad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank You! :-D I'm still not that great at using this site, and I'm still kinda confused about how to even make or start a chat with people lol ;-) anywAy but I think I'll get the hang of it hopefully soon enough! Heheheee

8. Reviskova

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome. I was genderfluid for a decent amount of time before deciding i was infact, transgender. It was probably the label i held for the second longest time when i was questioning my gender. (longest being agender) But you can identify as whatever makes you most comfortable - you can even not label it at all if you want to. Seeing a therapist could be helpful to you, especially if this questioning is causing you mental harm in your day to day life but that is your decision. (P.S, you cant start a chat or join a chatroom until you become a full member, you need 50 posts/messages and then you need to apply for it)

Hope you have fun on the forum. :slight_smile:

9. Margaret45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi well I’m not really sure what to say except do whatever feels right to you and I know how hard that is but you will find an answer. :slight_smile:

10. Tilsterlad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hehee yeah, thanks for the support :heart:
    It's all kinda round the place though. like sometimes I'll think that I feel most comfortable as 'something', and I've been thinking about that 'something' for a while, and I feel like it does fit.
    But soon after, (and I fined this happens most of the time) that afterwards I start to have serious doubts about whether I am that 'something'. And I get all confused about it and then I start to think of people around me and that 'something', starts to confuse me so much that I find it hard to feel if it is right for me. And then it just feels weird whenever I think about it. And It's always there in the back of my mind, I think about it nearly everyday. And It's like a constant battle, where one side is like 'yes! This is definitely you! It doesn't matter what others think! This fits!'. But then the other side is always doubting it and saying 'well what if it is actually just a 'phase?', are you shore people will understand and accept you? This is a hard thing to figure out, you might have gotten it all wrong, you might regret it later on?'. Ye I tend to worry quite a lot lol.

11. Margaret45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Who doesn’t worry.I know that I spend 99% of my day worried

12. Tilsterlad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation: