1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Cortnee, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Cortnee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am super confused with my sexuality I really am. I haven’t ever done anything sexual with a significant other (unless you count kissing both genders.) but I have taken quizzes and feel like I should be bisexual. But keep going back and forth.

I am sexually attracted too women and seems like physically attracted too women but emotionally attracted too men. ‍♀️
    I’ve been feeling so lost and confused

2. Broccoli

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey @Cortnee and welcome to EC. My main advice would be to relax! You're confused - and that's OK! Really, it is. Your post suggests that you are self-aware enough to have recognised the possibility that you might not be straight, which is great because it means you now have the chance to explore what that means for you. You may decide to label yourself as bisexual or homosexual or heterosexual now or in the future, or you may decide that labels don't matter and you don't need one. For the time being, just try to tune into how you feel and acknowledge it, and to spend time with people you're attracted to and make you feel good.

3. shasha1997

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i don't understand how you are able to separate sexual and emotional attraction. sexual attraction is obvious to me but emotional attraction includes sexual attraction in my little brain. when I am attracted to anyone I feel sexual emotions for desiring to being closer to them.