1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ole’ Mileage yet, Please, Do not pass me by

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by hemcot4, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Lone Wolfe

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Please excuse my silence yesterday. Our small rural town had an internet outage that disconnected us for much of the afternoon/evening. It happens every once in a while. I was not avoiding you, just unable to get connected to see what was going on.

Now that I'm back, I read your more recent posts, and you sound like a proverbial southern gentleman. Not a criticism, just an observation. I'm delighted to make your acquaintance sir.

#21 Lone Wolfe, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. PaulKM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is not easy is it, and I feel for you. I feel intense loneliness a lot of the time and finding friends who really care about me and who I am is not easy. I just have to manage one day at a time and believe that the future will be brighter. Is this being unrealistic? Maybe, but life can be hard enough as it is. I live in the north of England so not able to be friends as we live in different countries but happy to message and keep in touch. I am 45 and wonder whether I will always be alone but I need to believe that the possibility of a loving relationship will come along in time. Thinking of you