1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual Dating

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jakebusman, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Queston for Bisexuals Have you ever dated the same gender what was it like for the 1st time ?

2. whistle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am not romantically attracted to men, so I have never had a date with one.

3. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Jake, I've only done a couple of hookups, so they weren't dates, just guys looking for sex. A date now that would be romantic.....

#3 Rade, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, and it was good. Dating other trans girls is good. There's so much shared experience and understanding of one another's vulnerabilities. These two things come together to create a really compassionate atmosphere for having sex. I think it's really nice for people of the same gender to be dating precisely because they share experience and a certain understanding of the world.

5. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm married to the first woman I dated. Mine's a little different because we were together six months before we even met in person (our hometowns are only an hour apart, but I was at university eight hours away at the time) but dating a woman for the first time was wonderful. We clicked in a way that I hadn't managed to find with any of my previous boyfriends, never ran out of anything to say even though we texted pretty much all of our waking hours in those days.

6. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've dated women, it was okay I guess. None of my same-sex relationships involved sex though, so I don't have the full experience, but kissing and cuddling was great. Women are so soft, lol.

7. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mostly date(d) men. I had a 3 year relationship with another guy who studied in the same university than me, and I had a good number of dates (ranging from just a single date in a coffee shop to seeing the same person for a few weeks) with guys.

I have a bit of difficulty with girls, because I find it harder to connect with them (maybe because of our culture and how they are raised differently - I find people who are dominant attractive, and most girls are totally submissive and super shy. Plus I become really nervous during sex, so penetration isn't easy for me). I have dated a girl for almost 3 months, and, like with guys, I have been on a few dates with women, but in a much lower quantity than my dates with men.

My first date ever was with the guy I ended up being with for 3 years. It was great - we got some ice cream, then we went to a square inside the university where there are some benches and grass (a pretty place), and chatted there. Kisses happened, yadda yadda, we ended up dating again and again until we became boyfriends.

8. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm having a hard time with this question. I've gone out and done things, like go to a movie or to eat, with men friends I've liked. Most of the time they remained friends and we both friend zoned each other. Doing things together reinforced that it was more of a friendship.

I've hooked up with some guys from the very start when that was the whole idea. Not sure if that's a date or not. I then stayed friends with them and the sex either continued, trickled down, or stopped. Still not sure if that's a date. We would also socialize and do things together like I did with other friends. No difference there. Not too terribly attracted to men on a romantic level though their sexual energy can make for some good clean fun.

#8 Tightrope, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  9. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have one weekend a month where I see men. I guess those are really hookup's that are more date like.

Do something like camp, rock climb or bike ride and have dinner...sometimes I cook...and then have a night together. Usually, not always, there is intimacy.

So far, this is working with my marriage. It is a balancing act.

Since you are the OP Jake, I am assuming you are asking about how a bisexual can date both men and women.