1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreaming about my crush kissing me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ttc91, Dec 17, 2018.

1. ttc91

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone,

So, for the very first time I had a dream about the girl I have a HUGE crush on kissing me. For half of the day after I woke up, I recalled it as if it really happened, the feelings were SO tangible. It was incredible. The moment I woke up and realised that it was a dream I'm pretty sure I said 'DAMMIT' out loud haha.

I'm 27 and have only been starting to accept myself as a lesbian in the last couple of months, and have only come out to a few people. I've finally started to become comfortable flirting with girls so it's an exciting and scary time for me.

Anyway, I've had a crush on this girl (and apparently she has one on me too) for about 10 years..!!

Has anyone else had this experience of kissing someone of the same sex or their crush in a dream and feeling that electric feeling?? I've been so shut off sexually that I've only kissed one guy (purely to please the people who probably started to suspect I wasn't straight when I didn't take any interest in guys all through my teens and into my 20s).

It was the most amazing feeling! I don't know if it's because 1. I haven't been able to express my true self and kiss a girl in person or 2. because she's my crush or 3. both???

Would love to hear others' experiences!

2. tystnad

tystnad Guest

Not exactly the same because in my case it didn't really have to do with anyone i know in real life, but one time I had a dream about being in love with a girl, and the dream sort of covered a really long time from when we first fell in love, then when she introduced me into her parents, then when we were happy after years together. I don't remember the exact details because it has been a while, but what I do remember is how right and real it felt, and how I woke up and thought, this is it! this is what I want! And for a good few days it stopped me doubting my sexuality altogether, as if it was some sort of revelation! Of course then at some point anxiety hit and I spiralled straight back into doubting everything but it was a nice break from that, still. I remember writing something in my journal after I woke up along the lines of, "nothing ever felt more right than being with this girl, and i didn't even know who she was. one day."

Anyway ttc91, if this crush is real, and you think it's mutual... time to make a move, girl! make those dreams come true!

Meander likes this.
  3. sjax0628

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am in the middle of a doubt spiral right now and its awful. I'm 31 and can't remember the last time I had a crush on either gender. I'm in grad school full time and work just a few days a month, so I rarely meet new people. It sucks when you are trying to figure out just what the hell you are.

4. SoulSearch

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, I’ve had vivid dreams about kissing or making out with a crush and I know that feeling of waking up happy only to be crushed by reality. For me dreams like that feed my desire and make my feelings more powerful. It can make real life very disappointing, or it can help give you courage to act. My last crush who I dreamed of is now my girlfriend, so every once in awhile it works out. If your crush likes you back, what’s stopping you from asking her out?

5. ttc91

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The thing stopping me from asking her out is my fear that she doesn't still feel the same way... it was 2 years ago that a mutual friend told me and even though I'm pretty sure she's single, I'm just worried that her feelings might have changed. She also doesn't know that I'm gay..!

6. TheShyGuy7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Same with me. My crush is a good friend of mine. Sometimes I think he is giving me signals that he is interested in me too. But mostly I get scared that if he doesn't like me back, my secret will be out and nobody will like me anymore.

7. Lari

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had dreams about kissing crushes while in a relationship before.

Oopsie.

beenthrdonetht likes this.
  8. TheShyGuy7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ugh I so wish I was in a relationship...with my crush...which I think won't happen..

9. Lari

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that commet to bring up bad feelings :frowning2: