1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just joined EC

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Bicasse, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Bicasse

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hey everyone,
    I just started this account hoping to get to meet some people to talk to.
    I guess its best to tell you something about me first. So I am a bisexual cis male at the age of 15, my mbti personality test described me as infj, i watch a lot of netflix and youtube. i love to listen to Scotty Sire and Eminem. I havent opened the closet doors completely yet but I hope to do that soon. I tend to get extremely attached to other people.
    I dont want to publish my name yet, call me Bicasso (with an o, i missspelled it when creating my account I know i am clumsy)

I hope that I can be myself on here and escape my homophobic surrounding.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, Bicasso! :slight_smile: I'm glad that you've taken the time to officially join our community and introduce yourself.
    I'm sorry to hear that you're in an unsupportive environment at home. I hope that you find this place offers you some refuge from the ignorance and hatred around you.

Regarding your username: you can request that your username be changed a total of three times via your profile settings (click your name in the upper, right corner). However because you accidentally misspelled your name, we will happily change it for you without 'charging' you for a name change. Accidents happen, and you shouldn't be penalized for that.
    If you'd like us to correct your name to Bicasso, please just respond to this post or PM a staff member and we can handle that for you.

I hope you find EC to be a welcoming and enjoyable place to be! :gay_pride_flag:
    If there's anything we can help you with, please let a staff member know or create a thread in the Ask The Staff subforum.

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome. You can get advice and help here. You can also just bounce ideas around. You can even have fun.

The atmosphere is supportive. Even if everyone has a different situation, we all have some things in common. There will even be some people whose situation will be similar to yours and you will get that feeling as you read their posts and they read yours. I've experienced this.

4. BardParker

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Bicasso, I'm in a similar situation (nonbinary lesbian in homophobic environment). Sending support via internet I guess?