1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not female but very feminine

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by RavenK, Dec 17, 2018.

1. RavenK

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I'm genderqueer and I don't have an exact, explainable identify i feel like. Even though I don't like being called female, I am very feminine .My sex is female but I have no problem with my breasts, hair or body. It's confusing but is it normal? Does any genderqueer and/or NB feel like that, with no problem with their born feminine/masculine body? Nobody tends to talk about people like that, and I want to know if anyone does feel like that.

2. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I, myself, am a male who doesn't really feel like a man, and often wish I was a woman. I have a somewhat feminine personality and I like to imagine myself being a woman. I am not totally girly though. I do like some masculine things. I am okay with my male body, but would also like to have a woman's body.

Hillary B likes this.
  3. poetrycat

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Jamilove

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well for me it depends on the day. That's how I know I'm fluid and not Trans. If I woke everyday feeling fem I would look to change. So I deal with the parts I have and change what I can on the outside but more importantly my fluid changes how I feel on the inside. I've leaned to embrace who I am at the time.

Hillary B likes this.
  5. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’m not sure how I would define mine either. I mean male for sure, but I generally lean more feminine however some days I can be in the middle to masculine I guess. It’s so complicated at times because I don’t fit into the gender norm stereotypes, but I’m also not questioning my male identity. I just embrace my femininity as a man. I like to say (depending on where I am on the scale) I’m in my moon energy/sun energy today. Living in the Bible Belt it freaks them out and I love it lol.

Greenlight likes this.
  6. Jenniewo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi there! Not everyone has dysphoria when they realize that they are not their assigned gender at birth, some people can just feel it and know. And that's what I believe you're going through. Me personally, I have voice, facial hair, face, and upper body dysphoria. Before I knew that I had dysphoria, I knew that I always wanted to be a girl deep down. I remember watching Disney Channel on TV and imagining how my life would be like if I looked like them and sounded like a girl. For you, something similar can be happening. So bottom line, yes, what you are experiencing is definitely normal!

FortyTwo and RavenK like this.
  7. Greenlight

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I totally understand how you feel it is very hard I kinda feel the same way sometimes would love to get to know you better

I'mStillStanding likes this.
  8. shasha1997

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i feel comfortable with being a femme and never wished to be born male. i think it easier and more socially accepted for a fem to hook up with both gender than boys have it. it is easy for a gal to pack on a sexual appendage but boys can't add a sexual cave.