1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uncircumcised and sensitive tip

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by bitnewbutk, Dec 6, 2018.

1. bitnewbutk

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hi,

im uncircumcised and I’ve not long just started doing sexual activities with my boyfriend, we haven’t fully had sex yet mainly due to the fact my penis head is extremely sensitive when not covered by my foreskin, i also can’t seem to ejaculate solely from my boyfriend but I’d have to get myself close for him, and when he goes down on me my head stings in pain, also my foreskin sometimes (most of the time) is quite tight halfway down and even if it fully retracts it is quite tight then and causes discomfort and issues getting into sexual activities, whenever he does anything to my penis (with the foreskin back) other than lick it gently with lots of saliva, is there anything I can do that I help this or should I see my doctor/gp

2. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you are having difficulty retracting your foreskin and problems with sensitivity and/or pain it's best to speak to a doctor about it. It's a more common issue than you might think, so don't feel embarrassed about seeking help.

3. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might need to have the foreskin removed, like Patrick said speak to a professional. You would still be able to enjoy all your sexual activities after a few weeks...with some guys the foreskin gets too tight......if it has to be removed and you have any questions, please ask me as I have been there....

#3 Rade, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  4. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The foreskin is pretty stretchy as you use it more, slowly it will allow for it to be retracted more easily. I am also uncircumcised but my foreskin is fairly loose. The tip will be very sensitive to direct touch, tell your guy to use lube when stroking it and use the foreskin back and forth over the tip, that is how the foreskin works. I know that being uncircumcised, especially in the US is less common so you have to explain to your partner what feels good and what doesn't.

Too loosen up your foreskin, stretch it back and forth in a hot shower or bath, that should help you.

5. theamos13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is a very common issue. Most guys can not retract the foreskin until they are teens and then even then several of us still have issues. There are many stretching techniques that you can pick up from the web. I had the same problem but I didn’t know the difference
    I finally saw a doctor. They can give you options

6. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have that issue form time to time, and I'm uncircumcised too so, I UNDERSTAND SO MUCH! It happens to me too, and I had to slow down my sexual activites when that happens. It helped out a lot! And it might also have to do with the sexual technique, maybe the guy is sucking too hard or their tongue might be a bit too dry. Stretching out your foreskin can help you out a lot, and maybe some lube or cream, however you prefer, can help out with pulling your foreskin a bit. I know it was painful for me at first but I remember when it did fully retracted, I felt so much better. So you're not alone in this, and it's most likely a common problem for guys with foreskins.

Rade likes this.
  7. smurf

This is very common for cut guys when they first play with an intact penis. Get him to give you a blowjob with the foreskin pull up. Get him to play with the foreskin a little too. It takes a bit of practice to learn how to play with an intact penis.

You might be extra sensitive in the head if your foreskin has always been a bit tight and hard to move down. The foreskin has been protecting the head so its more sensitive for that reason. Its also the reason why cut guys are so damn rough with their penises sometimes. The rubbing through clothes will make the penis less sensitive overtime.

Sadly, many doctors don't teach people how to take care of their foreskin.

Stretching is part of what doctors will teach you when you start going through puberty to avoid this type of issue. The good news is that its not too late. With stretching and sometimes special creams you can most likely fix it. No need to get cut.