1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are LGBT people always liberal?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joe2001, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. They already do support it without realizing it. Liberals created Wage Slavery in modern society by the over-reliance on government programs like food stamps which have an income barrier. If you're poor and working at Mcdonald's for minimum wage, you get the government benefits. If you find a better job that pays just a little bit too much to qualify for those government benefits, you end up actually losing money by getting a pay raise because you lose more benefits than your paycheck increases. So you stay at that minimum wage Mcdonald's job, forever, never being able to escape and get a better job because you can't survive with that sudden loss of benefits and the sudden extra expenses like paying for your own healthcare etc. once the benefits are lost.

Now when we look further into this... which race most often has those minimum wage jobs? Oh right, black people (here in the south at least). So liberals are preventing black people from improving their lives by forcing them into wage slavery to avoid a loss of benefits, after getting them reliant on those benefits for political votes in the first place. Not a whole lot different than actual slavery where the owner paid for their food/clothes/health in exchange for work. Now the government pays for their food/clothes/health in exchange for work.

You seem to have missed his earlier post where he accused all conservatives of wanting slaves by being anti-abolition. None of my conservative friends would support slavery either. My response was framed by his ridiculous blanket statement, so I returned it with another blanket statement. Obviously neither are accurate.

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since I know at some point someone's going to call me a racist for saying this, here's proof from a nonprofit non-partisan economic research institute. Apparently you can exchange the word black with Hispanic outside the south. https://www.epi.org/blog/workers-of...-paid-poverty-level-wages-than-white-workers/

3. InStandbi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can't vote, so like...
    But I think that most LGBTQ people tend to slant more to the liberal side of things because we understand what it's like to have our rights restricted by the resistance to change, and we don't want that for other people. Just a thought, though.

4. iceyone444

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some aren't, but most are - I think it's because we know what it's like to be on the outside and most of us empathise with other minority groups.

That and most right wing parties are run by religious men who haven't exactly supported us in the past.

Some are conservative (milo y?) but most aren't - could it be that we are better educated or more likely to want to make the world a better place?