1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi married

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by theamos13, May 22, 2018.

1. theamos13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My questions is for you bi married guys. If you are out to your wife, are you allowed to act on mm activities? If so what rules do you have.
    My wife and I have only a few
    Always have safe sex. Don’t fall in love and leave her.
    She doesn’t want details or to know when or what happens (sorts don’t ask don’t tell). And not allowed to do anything with any of our friend spouses or mutual friends. I already told her I violated that before I came out, she did not want to know who it was lol

2. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I’m not out to her, but I don’t expect there would be such an arrangement. I honestly don’t think I’d want to remain married to her and have same sex affairs. It sounds good, but I’m sure it would cause problems fir me. If I do come out to her, I will remain faithful. Another thing that is making me hesitate about telling her

Bicchi likes this.
  3. Thom1978

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow you're lucky, I don't think there is a way that i'd come out to my wife.

4. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm out to my wife, my rules are the same as yours, except that she likes to sometimes hear about it while we're masturbating together. We don't have as much sex anymore, she tends to use her toy while I'm with her more now, when we do have intercourse, she sort of rushes it along but says she still enjoys it.
    In our marriage, she is also free to take sexual partners of either sex with the same no strings arrangement. She doesn't though, I believe when she says she doesn't.
    Funny thing though, just the other day she asked me if I still wanted to have "vaginal sex" with her. I inquired why she put it that way: she said to differentiate from when I'm bottoming for her, wearing a dildo (which she seems to greatly enjoy).
    I said I do still like having sex with her, but if I had said no, would she then seek another man for that type of sex, to which she replied "yes, probably."
    This just seemed to be such a curious question of me, anyone read anything into this that maybe I'm not?