1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crossdressing/drag advice for a newbie

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jam93, Nov 4, 2018.

1. jam93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’ve messed with cross dressing on and off since I was in my early teens. For most of that time I never went very in depth with it. I’d put on a skirt, a dress, women’s top, maybe some heals, and call it good. But this year for Halloween I decide to finally try and do it in public by going to a costume party in drag. I ended up going basically all out, buying corset, a gaff, stuffing a bra, and getting a friend to do my makeup and hair (I’ve got long hair for a dude). Long story short, I really liked the result, and honestly I’d like to try and do it again in future. Of course, as a newbie I made some mistakes, and I was hoping that there might be some people on here who could give me some advice. I’ll put a few questions below, but honestly any advice would be nice. Thanks.

Questions:

1) so for this costume I bought a gaff online. Despite my best efforts I couldn’t really get a good tuck. I still has a bulge in the front (just a smaller one), and over the course of the night things kind of slipped out. It worked ok, especially considering I mostly wanted it too keep any erections from showing, but in future I’d like to try and get a flatter front. I think the problem may have been that the gaff was to big, but I’m not sure. Oils have been I was just doing it wrong.

2) second question is about making boobs. I wore a bra stuffed with some bandana, and did the whole, tape your chest together thing to make cleavage. It worked pretty well, but I had some issues with the bra riding up, and when I adjusted it the stuffing would pop out and I’d need to fix it. Short of taping the bra down or something, is there any way to avoid that?

2. Lilia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im a trans woman, and the gaffs you buy online dont work best make your own this way

Regarding your boobs, like most guys you are maybe trying to have too big a boobs by stuffing too much in your bra. If the bra rides up it is the wrong size, or you are doing something wrong with all the stuffing taping etc. have you just tried having smaller breasts, be it no stuffing at all, but use a pushup bra maybe, or just a standard bra. smaller breasts look nicer anyway i feel, more natural. Worst come to worse you can buy chicken fillets to place inside your bra, but they do get sweetly after a while. good luck with it all

3. Pseudo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a gal, so I'm not sure how much I can help, but I'm fairly flat chested. These days I just go with it, but you could try getting a padded bra (double AA is for the flat chested girls here, don't know if it's the same in America) and putting in the chicken fillets to give an extra boost. I've also had gel filled bras before, which feel more natural than the stuffing filled bras, so they might be worth looking into. They're less likely to roam than the chicken fillets because they are sown in, and also less likely to get sweaty.