1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uncle dying

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by EmH25, Nov 14, 2018.

1. EmH25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In May of this year, I met my uncle for the first time....my family has been divided for awhile because my grandfather was a very bad man, he molested all 6 of his kids, and felt he did nothing wrong, anyway tonight I found out my uncle is in an induced coma, bleeding out, he is bleeding throughout his body and they can't get it to stop he's in AZ werew trying to get a way to go down there, just feeling lost and sad right now.

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. Sending my condolences, and hoping you and your family are able to see your Uncle.
    If you ever need to talk, I'm always online.

3. EmH25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you, we are planning on going tomorrow sat morning about 8 am but it's a long drive we will probably get there sun afternoon, his bleeding in his brain stopped but he has pnemonia developing and his lungs and kidneys are still bleeding slightly, he was taken off the coma medicine so he can wake up naturally but he hasn't yet, it is feared he could be brain dead.