1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone have any advice about how to deal with cross orientation?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mattblack, Nov 11, 2018.

1. mattblack

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It’s been a difficult road figuring out my sexuality, but cross orientation seems to be the best fit. I’ve always had strong physical attractions to women and sex with them feels right and natural. However the relationships run out of steam pretty quickly and I’m left with a sense that unconsciously I’m just not built for relationships with women.

I think those missing feelings are there with guys however... I suspect just being around the right guy would make me fulfilled and happy in a way that women never have. But...I’ve tried sex with guys and it was blah. It can be a turn on, but I don’t think it’s really what I want.

How am I ever supposed to find someone to be happy with?

#1 mattblack, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  2. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been here. I think it takes time and trying things to find what you want. You could also maybe have a polyamorous relationship with a male and female partner. There is a way to be happy with what you want, don't give up trying.

mattblack likes this.
  3. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think we all have this problem, whether we're gay, bi, straight, orange or unicorn... it's finding that right person that trips your trigger, makes you smile and gives you the good goosebumps whenever they're around. Don't stop trying... Always choose love!

#3 KarenLyn, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    mattblack and Love4Ever like this.