1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advice on guy stuff.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ShiftyExtreme, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ShiftyExtreme

So I'm stuck between three guys I really like. The first one is this guy I'll call cayden, he's 18 and I'm 15, he's really nice and stuff and he's concerned about my safety and stuff, he is gay, but I think of him more as a fatherly figure than a relationship option, still open to the possibility though. His life is a bit messy with school and work right now so he can't hang out with me at the moment. There's also Jonas, I sorta also like him and there's this thing where he would sit on my lap, look at me, say no homo and I get really flustered. I think he's gay with the way he acts when i put my hand around his neck and the way he looks at me. There's another guy on Instagram, I'll call him dylan, from a different school, he's gay, but not my type, he's sorta girly and I don't like that. And a surprise guy that I know for a long time and we sorta have a thing where we squeeze each other's shoulders but yesterday he like squeezed my chest around my nipple area. No idea why he did that but it's pretty gay. I'll call him James and he's a sporty jock type (but not like ripped jock but sorta puffy, I like puffy) and he's admittedly pretty hot. Me and him have this thing where I call him hot and he responds with a "calm down there bud haha" and we give each other little glances in class all the time but most of the time he's with his friends. I think I'm gonna go out Jonas since I like him sort of (don't knock it till you try it right?) but I'm sorta conflicted because if James likes me it seems pretty scummy to do him like that. And I was messaging Dylan on Instagram for like a couple weeks (with heavy friend implications) before I saw that his personality didn't fit mine and sorta ghosted him, not sure how he'd respond if I upped and got a boyfriend and abandoned him. I'm pretty loyal to a fault huh. So my plan is to ask Patrick if he's gay in a quiet area away from the rest of his friends (in case he's closeted to them) and if he says no that's the end of that, if he says yes, I don't know at that point. as with josh, I need time to see, I'm just going to try to get his phone number so I can contact him and maybe ask him if he's gay and that I like him when I'm ready for a relationship (I don't think I know when right now) advice?

2. DecentOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes asking a person if they are gay works, sometimes not - maybe the person is bisexual or questioning, aware of their feelings but not ready to put a name to their orientation. The label might matter to you, but what's important is whether the person is open to more than friendship with you. So my suggestion is to ask the person if they'd consider a closer relationship with a guy (or more specifically, you -- yes that takes guts), as that's really what you want to know.

Mihael likes this.
  3. ShiftyExtreme

God does it take guts, I've tried talking to him multiple times today but I just look in a different direction as soon as he glances at me. I realize that if he was gay, he wouldn't tell anyone because most of his friends don't seem the type to be very accepting of it. I feel like I should just go out with Jonas and take the safer option but I like patrick a lot more, he's so enthusiastic and stuff and I like him a lot. So I'm deciding I'm gonna man up and go do it, yes it's going to take major guts but it's better than never knowing and passing on the little chance there is. What is there to anyways right? Just gotta ask if he... likes me and if not I'll ask him if we can still be friends.

(By the way, James is Patrick, they are the same person, I just mixed up the made up names.)

#3 ShiftyExtreme, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  4. ShiftyExtreme

Okay well now im dating cayden.
    Dont ask me how, he just held my hand and said I love you one day.

But he's usually really busy all the time and doesn't talk to me very often.
    But he's 18 so i understand i think, he's got more responsibilities.