1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jakebusman, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks. :slight_smile:

2. Lgbtqpride

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like Yuri on Ice, Super lover, Black butler and Natsume Yuujinchou.

3. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I always stayed away from anime because of dumb reasons, but I just started watching and catching up this year.

I was reading a forum and someone compared something to the last episode of FMA: Brotherhood. When they explained what happened (yeah it totally spoiled it for me, but stuff like that doesn't bother me.) it realllly peaked my interest. I found out it was on hulu and decided to watch it and LOVED IT. I even got a bit depressed when it was over, so I searched for more and ended up watching all of Naruto.

It is funny, I remember when Naruto came out and knew of the characters/what the looked like.. I think I may have even seen bits and pieces here and there, or it might have been a promo for them. I'm glad I didn't watch the show way back because I would have went crazy waiting for the next episodes/waiting through fillers. I am so impatient.

I got into a few more that have been on hulu like: Attack on Titan, Boruto, Hero Academia etc.., I think my favorite so far has been Assassination Classroom.

I have a cousin who is my age that is verrrrrry into anime, always has been, so he has been helping me find some new titles.