1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about binders and pacjers

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by baristajedi, Oct 15, 2018.

1. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’m going to post this on the gender identity forum too but thought I’d do it here as well.

This is going to be really personal, so, sorry ahead if it’s too much.

So packers - I’ve been fairly solidly feeling since maybe age 3, that the area for me that feels kind of not like a girl is the bottom, I’ve thought about the “missing piece” for some time, and have experimented with things to feel like I have equipment down there.... I’m not sure what’s holding me back from gettting a packer. So with that area, the way I feel is, I kind of just want something sometimes that makes me feel the presence of having a d*, but I don’t really want one for stand to pee and I love sex with my girlfriend with exactly what I already have, I’m not really into strap ons, except maybe occasionally. When I try out the sock thing, I feel really calm and happy, it’s a good feeling, like the things that’s missing is kind of there. But o have some block in my brain in buying a packer. I think I’m still working out my own comfort in being able to embrace my gender. And there is a hesitance as well in terms of how my girlfriend perceives my gender. She has this thing she does that really annoys me.... she can’t seem to ever properly remember the word they for our non binary friends, she struggles with it and then when we have conversations gives up and misgenders them. I also know for us specifically she likes calling me a woman because well she’s never been with a woman before me, and that’s a legitimate thing in terms of her identity. I don’t mind that she uses she or woman for me because I think my gender is kind of fluid and contextual, which sounds a bit confusing but I have a pretty clear sense of what and why I feel things about myself, I can elaborate if anyone’s interested. Anyway, I’m trying to work out what is my hesitance with packers, as I think they would make me feel really good...

The other thing is binders. I actually never really thought I’d want one. I love my breasts, theyre small but they’re there and I like having them, I’m happy basically with that part of my anatomy. Being small means that in clothes i have a fairly flat appearance and I like that too, with the clothes I wear I feel very good. I wear a vest that holds them in place, no bra and that settles any sort of gender dysphoria I’ve ever had woththat area (lack of bra). I just suddenly had a strong urge this morning though, that I’d really like to have a binder. But I don’t want a really strong flattening binder, I want it to be not too compressing. I wonder if anyone on here is tips for not super compressing binders?

Anyway, thanks for reading if you’ve gotten this far!

Mortomary likes this.
  2. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can do some checking with trans guys I know to see where to get, a packer and a binder if you want. if you lived here I could take you to a place at the university that helps with things like that.

3. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    as for pronouns, they can be hard. my boy friend is a very feminine looking trans man, and I have misgendered him a couple times in the heat of the moment. and I have messed up with more than a few of my NB friends as well.

4. Lia444

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As you are small, you could try a sports bra?