1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anime/manga stans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by mariecanna, Oct 3, 2018.

1. mariecanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi !! I don't know if I really share many interests with other people here (other than the obvious) so does anyone like anime or manga? game-to-anime adaptations?
    if so,, I really love danganronpa, durarara, boku no hero, blood blockade battlefront, & the persona series.
    anyone else? what do you like?

2. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Heyya, nice to meet you! As you can probably tell by my avatar on here, I love stuff like anime! Danganronpa 1's anime was pretty good, the DR3 anime they had though... blegh, I really wasn't a big fan of it. As for Persona, I've seen both Persona 4 anime, two of the Persona 3 anime movies, and I haven't seen Persona 5's anime but I have played the game and loved it! As for other anime, I loved Psycho-pass, Seitokai yakuindomo, Blood-C, FMA, Violet Evergarden, too many to name here but anyways, you can probably get the picture that I do indeed like my anime lol.

3. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh wait I meant Blood Lad, not Blood-C

4. mariecanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    nice to meet you too!! you have great taste (and I'm jealous that you've seen violet evergarden since I can't find it anywhere lol). I feel like I'm the opposite towards the danganronpa animes though since I liked 3 more than 1 but at the same time, I haven't played any of the games :/. is FMA that good? it seems to be raved about a lot and I'm considering watching it but I'm not sure. blood lad is amazing though. (also so glad there's another anime stan here, thank u for responding! lol)

5. Jude B

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there! I'm into anime a bit. Just enough that I like the mainstream ones. XD

I like My Hero Academia, Children of the Whales, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Seven Deadly Sins, Black Butler, Parasyte, Hellsing, Haikyuu, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, One Piece, the Devil is a Part-Timer, Inu Yasha and Code Geass. Those are a few. I know a few other ones, but those are the ones that I'm most familiar with.

But, my all-time favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop. I just love it so much. :blush:

Still, Dragon Ball and Yu-Gi-Oh have special places in my heart due to nostalgia.

6. mariecanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    woah you've watched the on
    inu yasha used to be my all time favorite!! honestly when I used to watch anime I would *usually* only watch short series ones (until durarara when the epiphany hit and I watched the first and second season in 7 days with no sleep ckdkd) so it's really cool you've seen the longer ones !! cowboy bebop sounds really interesting from what I've heard.

7. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same to you, I like your taste! Really? I didn't really have much trouble finding Violet Evergarden when it was airing but maybe now it's a bit harder to come by outside of Netflix? When it comes to Danganronpa, I just really didn't like some of the leaps in logic the anime made and why the mastermind orchestrated the killing game (DR3 and DRV3 are two different stories despite them both basically being #3). I haven't seen Brotherhood yet unfortunately (turns out once you get out of high school, it becomes a bit more difficult to sink enough time to watch a 50 episode anime in a week lol) but I've heard it's great, I really did love the original FMA though!

8. Zack F

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    SAO anyone?

9. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Meh, I tried watching it and while I get the appeal, it's just not for me. I watched about 7 episodes but just couldn't get into it.

10. Loves books

I'm rewatching my way through Pokemon again since I loved it as a kid, I still love it. There's quite a bit of anime on Netflix. I watched vampire knight which was okay. I found a website with free anime so I've watched some other stuff. I'm about halfway through ouran high school host club, which involves a girl that dresses as a guy and only a select few know she's a girl. I started watching New Game which isn't too bad. I watched Maria sama game miteru. I watched a couple of shows some sites called yuri, but some of them weren't good. I loved the original yu-gi-oh as a kid but Pokemon is better.

11. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love more anime than I can list here, but I have been following the simulcast of the Persona5 anime and have really been enjoying it. Wish I could play the game!

12. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like everything you say: anime, manga, game-to-anime adaptations... There are plenty of animes I adore.

13. Jude B

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cowboy Bebop IS! Or at least it is to me. It’s basically about bounty hunters in space. But, fair warning, there are feels.

14. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've watched Assassination Classroom (Warning feels in the final two episodes), My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Bakugan Battle Brawlers (Anyone remember that?) and way more, I also tried to watch The Devil Is A Part Timer but I personally couldn't get into it although I can see the appel with it, I've got the first three voloumes of Blue Exorcist which my older brother gave me for christmas last year

15. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sailor Moon is a must for LGBT people; it has a lot of them in it.
    I also like InuYasha and Rurouni Kenshin.