1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stressed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tinz, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Tinz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi guys! iam a guy in his early 20's, i am still in the questioning phase the reason iam still in this phase is because in my community there are no gay rights and the greater part of the population does not support gay rights. I am definitely attracted to guys, my journey has been difficult, i have been stressed for years now and that's why i joined EC so that i can be able to discuss my true feelings in the hopes of things getting better because i can feel myself dying inside with every moment that goes by.

Any Advice and Contribution will be gladly appreciated!

2. AdityaD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, Welcome to EC!!
    You're at the right place and you can talk about anything you want.

BTW, have you ever had any feelings for a guy before? I think that you could be gay.
    I'm from India and a large part of society here doesn't accept gay people and I identify myself as gay.

3. Tinz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi AdityaD, yes i have had feelings for a guy before and i am currently crushing on a guy, but due to the enviroment i live in i cannot act on my feelings.

it seems like your community is just like mine , if i may ask how do you deal with being gay in such a community? Do you have anyone to talk to?