1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on packing.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kodo, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does anyone have experience with using a strap or harness to hold a packer in place? I have a basic packer but was thinking of buying a more expensive one (if you have any recommendations, let me know). But I have trouble packing and don't typically do so because it moves around too much and ends up sideways or upside down. I want to make sure it stays still, so was thinking of getting a harness. Advice?

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From the harnesses I have tried, I like the O-ring style, though it depends if your packer works with O-ring type harnesses, since some can tear.

I really like the Peecock harness from Peecock Products. It uses the O-ring style, but I find it stays in place and doesn’t move around. You also don’t need to buy a whole bunch of harnesses either unlike packing underwear.

Another product I like is from Rodeoh. They have both O-ring and pocket style harnesses, but I do still prefer the O-ring style. With the pocket style, I find (depending on how big your packer is) there’s a chance of the packer slipping out or moving around. I have both an O-ring and pocket style with buttons in the front, and I don’t recommend getting the one’s with the button front. I thought I could use them with an STP, but the pocket comes up too high to do so. If you plan on getting an STP in the future, I don’t recommend getting Rodeoh. Though, I’m sure they have specific one’s for use with an STP. Also, if you do end up going with packing underwear, like Rodeoh, I would get a few pairs if you plan on wearing them everyday since they are technically considered underwear.

Another one I have tried is from a company who makes the Joey Pouch. They are quite convenient since you can wear your own underwear with them, since you can just pin them to the waistband. Though, they do move around and twist quite a bit, unless you’re wearing tight underwear, but even so, I find the Joey moves around too much.

There’s also a company called Aslan, which I do not recommend getting. The straps that hold the packer only hold the balls, and won’t work with all packers. The backing is made of leather, and can get sweaty and smell after a days use. I don’t recommend this product/company.

In my opinion, I think the harness from Peecock and Rodeoh are by far one of the better packing products on the market.

Kodo likes this.
  3. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I swear by getyourjoey packing pouches. You put the packer in the pouch and safety pin it to your underwear so you can easily take it off, it sits really well and is able to move, fits the packer nicely and you can use it in any underwear/swimwear.

I assume by basic packer you're talking about Mr Limpy and if so then I'd suggest as a next stage going for a reelmagik basic packer. The soft version is amazing, the material is great and you don't have to powder it after you wash it which is amazing.