1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nottingham GIC UK

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by KennedyM, Oct 6, 2018.

1. KennedyM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is mainly for those who live in the UK and are or have been referred to the Nottingham GIC.

I was referred Two years ago today (6th October). Just curious how long did/have those of you been waiting to see the gender clinic after the 2 year waiting period?

Will I be contacted soon or am i going to be waiting more month before my first appointment?

hopefully some good insight will be very helpful thanks.

2. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There’s a tumblr page called ukftm and they have lots of information and asks similar to that. They may have the answer or at least may be able to help

3. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty sure the wait for Notts first appointment is still 2 years. I'd suggest calling and enquiring about where you are on the waiting list. I'd recommend doing that every step of the way with the NHS, just to check that things are running smoothly because too many times theyve fucked people over with not actually referring you, not sending out letters, losing referrals. So just for your own peace of mind stay on top of your transition.