1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reoccurring Nightmare

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bulbul, Oct 7, 2018.

1. bulbul

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Since as far as I can remember, I've had this terrible nightmare repeating itself over and over. It usually involves a frightening figure chasing me, then for some reason I find myself stuck, on what? Truth is, I never really know, all I know is that there is something preventing me from running, and the terrifying thing keeps getting closer and closer. In most of my dreams, someone I know is usually there with me, even more than one, sometimes my own family, I try to scream for them to help me but I seem to have lost my voice too, they can clearly see me in need of help but they don't even bother. Eventually the monster gets me just as I wake up with a dreadful feeling of horror and confusion.

Does anyone else suffer from such nightmares? How do you usually deal with them?

2. PurrPurr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "something preventing me from running"
    it's probably your blanket :smile:
    I have nightmares almost every second night, maniacs, demons and other kind of monsters kill me in a various kinds of ways. Sometimes I even don't bother to escape, I just turn around and say "okay, just kill me" :grin: But the thing is that I probably don't care about it too much cos after that kind of dreams I usually wake up very in a very good mood. Which is not the case with you... Do you have other types of nightmares and if yes what do you feel after?