1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion over my sexual identity

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RoseChan00, Oct 4, 2018.

1. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, i get it. Not everyone has to have a label that fits them perfeclty and nobody can say they are 100% this or that label... But ive never found a label where i was content with how it fit for me.
    Maybe thos is due to my not understanding attraction in general as i dont very easily or well experience it... But i just, need help in explaining something like this. However, my main issue is, im not sure how well i can explain my past experiences that have led me to my current choice (Grey Asexual) because of simply... My own discomfort speaking on the matters but especiallt that, even posting anonymously, the information is still *out there in the open* something im.not comfortable with... So what do i even do in this situation to figure this out...?

2. SoulSearch

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I’m not quite sure what you’re asking, but if you’re saying you aren’t easily attracted to anyone, I wonder if you could be demisexual. It’s where you have to experience an emotional connection to someone before you can feel attraction to them. I have always fallen for people I’ve established friendships with and been vulnerable with.

3. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Lwt me sum up that ranty paragraph in a sentence.
    I was asking how could i figure out my sexual identity when i dont feel comfortable disclosing my experiences publicly, anonymously or not?

And i did identify as demisexual at one point. But it didnt fit me. It still doesnt. Ive fpund myself attracted to people i dont know well at all. (Because i dont know anybody well at all. I dont open up to people irl. I just never have due to past issues)

4. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's nothing to be ashamed of unless you want to get too graphic. People talk about who they are attracted to and in what way. It's normal. :slight_smile: spit it out, you're going to feel better. Just don't be graphic, many people on here get graphic but you don't have to :slight_smile: