1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first same-sex relationship/crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mariecanna, Oct 4, 2018.

1. mariecanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi, again! does anyone have any stories about the first time they liked/dated someone of the same sex? what did you think when you saw them? were you already out or aware of your sexuality? how did you try to talk to them? (like to figure out if they were gay/lesbian too).

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought I was straight at the time and was living with a straight college roommate. Then one day he told me he was attracted to me and had feelings for me, not being so straight after all. I was ok with it but had never really been into guys so didn't think it would go anywhere. I was wrong - I started to see him differently after that. I'd notice when he was watching me and checking me out, and I liked it more than I should have as a straight guy. I started wearing less clothes around the apartment specifically so he could see more of my body when he looked, and I enjoyed knowing he was looking. I started wanting to be closer to him and hug him, so I started hugging him when he got back from class as a greeting. Eventually that turned into sometimes cuddling on the couch, and seeing what kissing a guy was like.

We ended up going on a little road trip together during a break from school, and stopped at a motel along the way because it was too far to drive all the way back home that night. It was cheaper to get a room with one bed instead of two, and since we were cool with cuddling and stuff anyway it wasn't a big deal. Actually laying in bed together like that changed something though, and I kind of just uh.. went for it and asked him if I could sleep naked next to him that night. So we got into bed without clothes, and cuddled each other for awhile. Things progressed and we ended up doing other sexual things.

When we got home we decided to keep experimenting with each other, and that was really nice, so one day I just went for it again and asked him to have sex with me. It was one of the most powerful emotional moments of my life, and I literally cried afterwards because I was so overwhelmed by my new feelings for him and fear of being gay. Now we've been dating for almost a year and I feel really lucky to be able to finally know what love feels like in a relationship.

#2 Destin, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @Destin.....that post really makes me smile. I am so happy for the two of you!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. Limiteded

Limiteded Guest

A gay guy I used to work with. At that time i wasn’t out to anyone. Come to find out later we were txting one night and conveyed he had a crush on me too. I opened up to him and told him about my sexuality. I think that was the most riveting conversation I ever had with someone.

5. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The closest thing I’ve ever had to a gay relationship was when I was 13. A friend of mine and I did various things to and with each other. Short of penetrative sex, but everything else. He initiated it and made it seem like a game. This went on for several months til he moved away. After that it was just girls and women. I have to admit i loved it though. I couldn’t wait to see him so we could play the game again. Except I didn’t really want to play a game, I just wanted him. I guess when you are trying to deny things as a boy you have to rationalize things though

6. Teal14

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I became really close with a long term friend and one night at a sleepover I had the urge to kiss her while she was asleep ( I felt so guilty and kinda creepy at the time) but she woke up and kissed me back. Things escalated really quick and we spent every day together, our relationship lasted for about 2 years and about 3 months ago we broke up and she told me she mistook our love as a friendship for something else. I was obviously heartbroken. However we stayed really close friends. I think she’s confused about her sexuality as last month she started passionately kissing me without me initiating anything and now we regularly kiss and snuggle and cute things like that. I somewhat find it better than a relationship as there’s less pressure. So overall a pretty cute gay journey haha