1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Kimmie3597, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Kimmie3597

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey! I’m new to emptyclosets and this is my first time ever being in a Chatroom/Forum with a bunch of people like this. To begin, I’m a bisexual girl leaning more towards girls and slightly confused sometimes. I am attracted to males and have been with plenty but every time I’ve been with a male there’s a lot of discomfort when it comes to actually doing things with them, for example dates or sexual encounters. I’d love to talk about sexuality and it’s depths and about life in general with anyone who wants to

2. Bigguy18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey there I am new also I would like to discuss with you I am male but my ears are open I am in a bind myself atm

3. Kimmie3597

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sure, I’d love to talk. What’s your dilemma?

4. Bigguy18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Were two start really always seen myself as streyt but alatley over past couple of weeks I have found myself less attracted to anyone but feeling the earg to be femanin but the idea of doing anything with the same sex scared the hell out of me but the idea is there constantly in the back of my mind and wen I sleep well that's a different story

5. Kimmie3597

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you’re feeling something and it’s always in the back of your mind then maybe try pursuing it a little. Test the waters and try on some makeup or some feminine clothing. If you like it you like it if you don’t then you don’t. Whatever makes you feel comfortable is what’s really important. And your sexuality isn’t something you have to label or figure out right away. If you’re not attracted to anyone you could be asexual. If you’re attracted to males and females you could be bisexual. You could also find you want to be gender fluid and not be just one gender. You don’t have to figure it all out right away. Instead you could try focusing on trying new things you’d like to do and experiment to make yourself feel the most comfortable and happy with yourself that you can.

6. Bigguy18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the advice I understand what you are saying it feels better been able to discuss things I suppose I have to start somewhere just scared is all of what may be

7. Bigguy18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    All ways thought of myself as heterosexual but naw I am not two sure I have a lot of exploring to do it's very scary and if I do like the things I try what then so many things to procces

8. Kimmie3597

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exploring your sexuality is always scary. I always thought I was straight before I met my first girlfriend and realized that I had always just suppressed my homosexual feelings. It was kind of scary at first, figuring out that I was a different person from what I’d always thought. I also realized that, while I am not transgender or gender fluid and am mostly very feminine, I sometimes like feeling a little nasculine and have experimented with that too. In the end sí know it’s scary but your happiness should be your biggest priority and figuring out what/who you like is a big part of that.

9. Bigguy18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the advice it is helping first time I've ever discussed with anyone I hope we can keep in touch on here I may have to go shopping tomorrow just don't know we're two start ore what to try