1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some help...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by patd1287, Oct 2, 2018.

1. patd1287

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I used to think I was gay, because I didn't really feel attraction towards men. Then I thought I was pan, because I realized I really feel the same amount of attraction towards everyone. I realized that means I'm not really attracted to anyone. Now I'm just really confused, and I wanted to know if anyone had tips or anything to help me figure out my sexuality. Please let me know, anything helps.

2. whyamihere

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Asexuality is the term for not having any sort of sexual feelings. It’s pretty extreme for a person to not be attracted to anyone at all, but it’s possible. If you’re attracted to anyone as long as they’re human, you’re pansexual. Gender-blindness, if you will. Meaning that you can find yourself attracted to anyone across the spectrum regardless of sex or identity. I hope I cleared things up a little.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I'm sure talking it through with people here can help. Have you ever been in a relationship? It's ok to not be attracted to anyone.

4. patd1287

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, yes, but it was the kind of relationship where a guy kept asking me out despite me saying no, so I just gave up and said yes. I wouldn't even let him hold my hand or anything, though, so we were really just friends with the titles of a couple. I didn't even feel remotely attracted to him other than as friends. This was a few years ago, though.

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah fair enough, I guess that's not really much use in figuring things out. Do you find that people (men or women) catch your eye or not really?