1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I tell if he’s in denial

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Truth1619, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Truth1619

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    We talk a lot l. he touches me a lot. Does all the wikihow things that signals he likes me but denies he rolls that way. We work together and he can’t stay away from me. Always wants me around him. When I try to walk away to go work he asks me to stay and talk to him. Stays later than he should just to talk to me. Buys me food. He’s put gas in my car before. Washed my car before. Gave me a stuffed animal. We hug each other before we leave(full on chest to chest hugs). Am I crazy? Like seriously?

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible he's just lonely and wants to make sure you stay his friend, but the thing with the stuffed animal and hugs is a bit much so I think he does have some feelings for you.

3. Nicholas7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    why do you care so much, give him space and see how he reacts. Normally if he comes back to you, he might have a crush on you. But heres the thing if he is in denial that he is gay and he had a crush on you, he would stay away from you. Most guys hate it, that's what I used to do. Also does he go red when you are around him etc.

4. Truth1619

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you! I’ve told my friends that I’m out to and they all think the same thing. But everytime I say something sexual as a joke. He says he’s uncomfortable and precedes to tells me he’s straight and that he has sex with women every week But if one of our mutual guy friends does it he plays along no problem. So I’m just confused because i want to talk to him but at the same time I want to leave him alone because I feel like he doesn’t know what he wants ya know?

5. Truth1619

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I care becaus i actually like him lol. He stutters a lot when I’m around him. He gets jealous when I talk to other people he literally will start talking to me as someone’s talking to me. All of it he denies. That’s what makes me feel like I’m projecting

6. Nicholas7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He might be bisexual then not gay. But lets forget the labels, if he was in denial like most straight guys who think they are gay. He would pretty much stay away from you. That's what I used to do with guys, and sometimes girls. I think he likes you

7. Truth1619

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So right now we aren’t speaking because I’m frustrated he keeps denying that he likes me. I don’t know what to do A part of me is I should just leave him alone but the other part is saying “help him save him he’ll come around.” I’m so confused

8. Nicholas7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    maybe give him space and don't talk to him. I know when a guy likes you he will always message you first, with a girl it's different they prefer you to do the chasing. If he keeps messaging you and bothering you then he wants your attention and he likes you for sure.

9. Truth1619

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it so much!

Nicholas7 likes this.