1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boy challenge

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MilesX2984, Sep 22, 2018.

1. MilesX2984

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    have anyone heard of the boy challenge?! It’s very upsetting to see as a trans guy it puts out an image and that the type of things that make people think so badly about trans people! People think it’s a joke or a challenge. It gets very frustrating... opinions??

2. Loves books

I saw a react episode on YouTube about it. It's just girls putting up a hood and pretending to be a boy for a few seconds. I don't think it's meant to be mean or offensive and I bet trans people didn't even come to mind when they were doing it. It's not meant to be taken seriously it's just another silly internet challenge.

3. MilesX2984

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Right. And maybe it wasn’t meant to but I think people should be more wise about what they put out their and think about what others (trans guys) may think.

4. RedMoth

RedMoth Guest

I've never heard of it but it sounds pretty stupid. Granted most of the vine 'challenges' are really stupid.

5. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is the first i've heard of it and from what i've read at least it's safer then the "Tide Pod Challenge" which if i'm not mistaken did kill a few people