1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Content

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Mystic flower, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good morning,

I couple of days ago, my friend came over for a late snack. We had a fling about a year or so ago, and we both agreed we cherish our friendship so we are not going to be involved romantically. We still flirt, though as we are both attracted to each other. She is gorgeous. Anyway, I had been yearning to hold a woman, to feel safe. My husband and I adopted a baby girl, so when my friend came, she gave me the warmest hug. Just holding her, being held by her I felt safe. Even if I can't be intimate with her, her friendship is the next best thing. Today, I am content.

FooFight54, Limiteded and SweetT80 like this.
  2. SweetT80

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's awesome. Stay in this contentment.

Im jealous as I can't be friends with my female friend anymore because I fell in love and her husband found out! So depressing. I cherished what we had too. Now it's all in memory.

3. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I do hope that her husband will eventually come around, and your friendship rekindle. Even if you two aren't intimate, it does feel better being in contact. Hugs

SweetT80 likes this.