1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spider-Man Pre-order screw up

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by bruh, Sep 15, 2018.

1. bruh

bruh Guest

So I pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition of Spider-Man, which is supposed to give me the Spider-Punk, Iron Spider, and Velocity Suits. However after using the code printed on the Pre-order receipt from GameStop and downloading the game, I didn't start the game with the three aforementioned suits or the 5 Upgrade points they said were included. This leaves me with three questions:

1. Is this a screw up on Gamestop or PlayStation's end?

2. How do I fix it?

3. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don’t know about this specifically, but it sounds like if the code redeemed successfully then it’s something on the Playstation/developer end.

I know it sounds daft but it isn’t something you have to download is it? Like you got permission to download a DLC pack but it hasn’t downloaded?

Another obvious question but are you meant to start with them or do they get unlocked after a tutorial/unlocking the upgrade tree?

For code problems I’d usually get on to the developer (Insomniac?) as they usually have left over codes and explain the issue.

#2 Spartan 117, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  3. bruh

bruh Guest

The digital deluxe edition is a digital copy of the game, so I had to download it. However, when I went to the game's page on PlayStation Store,they had no other Add-Ons to be downloaded. As when I'm supposed to get the suits, it's a mix of what you said. I get them directly after unlocking the Advanced Suit, however I won't have to craft them like the rest of the suits. The code itself was supposed to unlock the game, the additional content, that the DLCs which are gonna come out soon, which I'm the most concerned about. The guys at GameStop told me I'd have to call PlayStation tomorrow and figure it out with them.