1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Re-reintroduction

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Ushiromiya Red, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello all, it has been quite sometime since I've been here. Some things in my life has changed: one, I'm a trans boy, I've been on hormones (testosterone) since about April of this Year. It will have been 7 months or so this month. Lots of changes have occurred like deep voice and such. Besides that, I've been going to school and figuring out what I want to study. Been suffering from some depression/anxiety but I'm doing better atm.

A few more things, I'd prefer to go by either Ryou or Kura. My pronouns are he/his. I drink too much coffee, and have been currently obsessed with playing through Pokemon Leaf Green. It's nice to meet you guys, again. :slight_smile:

[​IMG]

2. Jude B

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! I've slowly come to opening myself up to the things that I had been keeping suppressed. After a childhood of being told that being anything but straight is wrong, I never let myself be who I truly was. Finally, after four years of thinking, realizing and hiding, I've finally started coming out to friends that I'm bi. It's really good to know who I am and be proud of it, without a doubt. It took a long time to get to this point and I have quite a long way to go, but I'm taking it one step at a time.

Sorry, just realized I was rambling, but I'm too lazy to change it now tbh.
    It's nice to meet you, Ryou.

3. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey don't worry about it. I kept my true self suppressed for a good majority of my life. I know where you're coming from. Only just last year have I realized that I'm trans. It's been a difficult process coming to where I am today. I've had to deal with unsupportive family (mostly my dad and mum) and go through a lot to get to where I am today. I didn't find out anything about the LGBTQ community until I was in my late teens/early 20's. I grew up thinking that I was cis/straight. Nope. Boy was I wrong.

Anyways, I wish you luck with coming out and I hope that they accept you with open arms. *hugs* It's nice to meet you too. Hope we can talk once in awhile and be friends. :slight_smile: