1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should i do with him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Vega222, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Vega222

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,

There is a local forum in my country, I have many friends there. One of them is a boy who i know since a few years ago. He had behaved quite badly sometimes with other users, But he was quite nice to me.
    But recently i realized he was bad to me behind my back. I've never came out to him directly, But he's almost sure i'm gay or something like that.

He had said i'm not gay before. He was even my friend's BF (Not a serious relation, Just on the Internet). She was the one who told me he always said worst things about me when they were chatting.
    Anyway, He has many strange weird behaviors, Like trolling people so badly and make them feel very bad. Like offending religious beliefs or offending atheists. Yeah, He do the both different role.
    Anyway...

But recently he came out to me as a trans. He said "I always knew i love boys and thought i'm gay, But i just realized i am TS." A few weeks ago, He insisted my friend to come back in their relationship and told her i love you badly! How is it possible to being gay/trans and being love with a girl?
    Anyway, He came out to me and told me i love you very much!! He wrote me many romantic messages. Said i think about sleeping (having sex) with you, and so on.

He was insisting to send his kind messages and i just felt ashamed because i didn't respond them except saying thank you. So i decided to help him and gave him my ID.
    Now he can chat with me, But still, I don't trust him, I don't know what he wants, I think he is not anything but a straight person and he's just lying, Considering he was my friend's boyfriend and Just before caming out, for a few weeks he was talking to her and wanted her back to him!

I can't talk to him much, Because i don't like him, Because i don't trust him. He realized that. Today he said why do you act like that? He said i always say good things to you but you almost ignore them. He said it hurts my pride and it's unbearable.

So what can i say to him? What should i do? I just saw he's in a very bad condition (I even didn't know it was for love of me or my friend that he feels bad :‌))) ) and i just wanted to help him. Even though i knew maybe he's not a good person. But now i'm almost sure he's dishonest.

My friend (I trust her completely) says he is a dishonest and dangerous person.

Anyway... It's a too long story, I had to write it too briefly, So it may sounds a bit confusing...

2. fadedstar

fadedstar Guest

Sounds like he has some kind of insecurity or possibly a personality disorder.

Vega222 likes this.
  3. Vega222

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    And a few days ago, After someone said there is some homosexual persons in the forum, He responded:
    He just came out as a trans in a public post in the forum! He even mentioned me and said i've talked to him much and i know he's not gay!!!

My friend says he's a loiter, That's why he does these things.
    I think he's just lying about his sexuality.

I just want to get rid of him. But nicely, Without any argument. :‌))

#3 Vega222, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  4. Vega222

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He's a quite intelligent well educated person. I can't understand!

I just saw he's in a very bad condition and couldn't ignore him. Just wanted to help him.

#4 Vega222, Sep 14, 2018
  5. fadedstar

fadedstar Guest

As I understand it there is an issue with homosexuality and sex reassignment surgery that is unique to Iran (homosexuality is illegal but being trans is not.) This means the question of whether he is gay, actually genuinely trans or straight isn't so black and white.

#5 fadedstar, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2018
    Vega222 likes this.
  6. Vega222

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My friend says he's a "psycho", I think this word is the best word for explaining him.

A few days ago, He even told me that he fell in love with another boy! He said i just want a boy to love him and die for him. He appears to be in a real need of relationship/sex. "Appears", But there are some strong evidences that suggests/proves there is something wrong.

#6 Vega222, Sep 14, 2018
  7. Alex916

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oof what a interesting situation. If anyone said very mean things about me behind my back, I wouldn't talk to that person anymore. Especially if your friend/his ex is saying he is bad news. Is there a way you can block him without him knowing? Maybe he will think you deleted your account.

If you don't feel comfortable being honest with him about you are feeling, then he doesn't seem like a friend to continue talking to.

Hope you get it all sorted out though, whatever you decide is best :slight_smile:

Vega222 likes this.
  8. Vega222

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Actually i wish i could be honest with him, But my friend wanted me to say nothing about what she told me to him. So i even can't question his love to her. I can't tell him why he claims he loves her and me simultaneously!!! Because i suppose to be not aware of his love towards her.

So, That's why i can't be honest with him. I am concern about her, Don't wanna make arguments. It can hurt her.

Thanks anyway. :slight_smile:

9. Vega222

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I need some idea about this, Please...

10. Guest10

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Vega,

It sounds to me like he's a narcissist, clinically, not just socially. Narcissists are dangerous people. They get their kicks out of manipulating others, and they almost never say to a person what they really mean. He's trying to get sympathy from you, a typical narcissist's tool. I'd strongly recommend just cutting him off completely. He'll say all kinds of flattering things, and try hard to evoke your sympathy. Don't listen to another word, it's all lies. Even if he's not a narcissist, he's bad news. Anyone who says nice things to your face, but talks badly about you behind your back is bad news. Not everyone is deserving of our attention. I'm a rescuer, and always try to help people out, but I've learned that some are just not worth it. Put your energy into someone who deserves it.

BTW, I tried to start a PM with you, but got an error message saying that I couldn't. I think you have your preferences set so that only people who you follow can start conversations with you, or something. Anyway, I tried. Maybe if you follow me, or maybe you can start one with me -- either way, I'd just like to have a way to talk to you once in a while.

Hugs,

Vega222 and Touzokou Ryou like this.