1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The first step of difficult phase

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Sundara, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Sundara

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Now, I am living with my wife and kids after some years LDR. Since I realized that my gay drives me crazy very strong and my dream childhood to find my guy come up in my mind every second, I am really being lonely now in a place without LGBT cultures. I am not try to find someone through web or apps and my time is limited.

No one knows that I pretend to be a straight guy and my life so perfect, I have a wife, kids and job. In fact, I am lonely, sad, and hopeless.

I don't know what/where I should start my life even my wife almost knows that I like men and she loves me.
    I am waiting miracles.

2. Zen fix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Sundara. Sorry that you are having such a hard time. I recommend you keep coming here, reading other's posts and see how other's have dealt with similar situations. Miracles in progress.

Limiteded likes this.
  3. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Miracles can happen!

4. Sundara

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you all.

5. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In the end you will have to tell your wife like I did in feb. It's really hard being honest and my ex wife is still hurting. I have 3 kids so it's even harder.
    I tried to stay with her as sex was good sometimes. She refused my fantasy of a threesome. She met a straight guy now but emotionally she is still attached to me.
    There is hope.....I joined local LGBT community and am attending a meal night soon .
    Like your wife mine secretly knew anyway. I am very straight acting guy but obviously there must have been signs she picked up on.
    You will feel better in the long run. I considered telling her for a year so it's a big step.
    But in the end you will feel free and able to openly date guys and be happy, we all deserve that!!
    My biggest guilt us my kids and the affect on them.
    Rade