1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feeling feminine

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Norwegianwiking, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Norwegianwiking

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Are there anybody else that feels feminine ? It's hard to explain but it is like I sometimes wish that I was born as å women, and that I would sometimes wish to remove my private parts and replace it with å vagina.

I dont feel like a women and I behave like a regular man. But have a sensation of femininity.

I observere that I have strong feelings for beeing treated as å fellow women in social settings.
    I prefer female friends and feel that I have more om common with women then men.

Anybody else that can relate to this?

2. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not exactly except in sexual situations I like to play the woman’s traditional role. That’s not really the same thing though

3. Lexa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My BF feels feminine on the inside (I guess you could say we have some kind of reversed roles in our relationship, not literally, we're creative, so kind of) and he has an intersex condition but I've never heard him say he would rather have a vagina. He also prefers to be around women though because of the testeron vibes in very heteronormative places (We tend to avoid those places, I'm not a fan of those places either because I feel pressure to behave more feminine). He enjoys LGBT prides etc. (We both do). There is less pressure to behave masculine there. He has no feminine mannerisms though. It's more in the things he likes and does. He's very sensitive.

4. Norwegianwiking

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks for replying. Seems like theres is more then me who share thoose feelings.
    :slight_smile:

Can sertenly relate to the sensitive feelings as well. I have always been like that. Liking more typical "women" issues . I also do have a girlfriend, but struggels with same sex feelings and if that would change I think I would have a boyfriend. But im skeptical towards men because im worries that it will always be about sex and the physical.

I can look at a pretty women on the street and the first thought may be that it's a good looking women and I can accept that I feel that. Then I also know that she is lucky to look like this and I wish I would like this too.

5. Danabutton

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for your post...let’s me know I’m not alone....yes I am a dude and love doing typical guy things but I have struggled with this pretty much my whole life where I actually wish I was a female at times....
    I have feminine traits both socially and emotionally, I even see some physical characteristics to a degree. And yes especially during puberty I was disgusted with my body and had similar feelings about wanting certain parts to disappear...
    I’m not sure if this was reinforced by experiences growing up or that maybe I was so self conscious about myself that I was afraid of asking girls out and becoming rejected because of low self esteem but I can related

6. out2019

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I don't want to be a woman but sometimes I see a woman wearing something and I feel jealous, I want to not just wear it but feel like she might I get this when I see women in tights or leggings wearing boots... but when I have intense sexual fantasies it's me with a man and we are enjoying each other as men