1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First relationship w/ another girl?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by narinari, Sep 7, 2018.

1. narinari

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey everyone, I literally had no where else to turn to for wise advice so here I am...

I've liked this girl for over and year and vice versa but I've never been in a relationship w/ a girl before. She asked me out a couple days ago and I'm over the moon.... But we're both totally scared and I think she thinks I'm not scared at all.. but really I'm absolutely scared shitless. I just need advice on how to make this work? Or /anything/ really.. I really want this relationship to work out for us (she's amazing :') )

I know some of you will relate or have been through this, and I just need a lil help,
    Thank you <3

2. Sawyer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Relationships only work if both of you put the same amount of investment into it. Like every relationship, there will be highs and lows. Don’t let that scare you. Communicate clearly, always. Sometimes little fights will be over misunderstandings. Set boundaries for yourself. There are some things that you can let go/see past, that is fine. The things that bother you, have a conversation about it.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey take a deep breath, it's going to be ok. I think the best thing is to be honest, I assume she told you she was scared so you could perhaps say something similar. Then my advice would be to be yourself and have fun.

4. lovewine

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't overthink it, and set your expectations to a minimum if you can, no expectation at all. :slight_smile: