1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTH

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Armani, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Armani

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I met a girl at summer school at a community college where i live i was 15 at the time and she was 19 we started hanging out and we developed feelings and we hung out until my mom found out and made a big thing out of it. I have never been in a relationship with a girl before her AND IT IS SO COMPLICATED. She says that she wants me its just not the right time and i feel the same and all of that was pretty unnecessary. THE POINT IS i don't know if i am bi or just a full on lesbian i am attracted to men but like not as much as i did please put me out of my misery and help a sister out. YA GIRL IS STRUGGLING.

2. Amo616

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    From your experience, it sounds like you might be bisexual. Most bisexual people usually lean toward one gender or another. You could be a bisexual person who likes girls more than guys. Since you said you feel attraction for both genders. Hope this helps some.

Armani and Love4Ever like this.
  3. Armani

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks g

4. Armani

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Another problem i need help fixing...well it's not really a problem i just want to know if any one else has had feelings for 2 people of different genders @ the same time

5. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    given the number of members on this site, I'd say that's a guarantee. I had a (male) childhood friend that I may have had stronger feelings for than I realized at the time. but even then, I was no less attracted to girls. as it is now, I'm pondering if I'm actually open to the idea of dating a man since I already know I'm attracted to sex with women and men. sometimes I also might be open to a trans woman, penis intact, as I've seen some pics and videos of some that were quite attractive, so I'm pretty much all over the map. hopefully some of that was... helpful....