1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ttristen, Sep 1, 2018.

1. ttristen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a problem. I know I like girls but I have a feeling I like guys. I have had many girlfriends and have been called a man hoe before because I go from one to another. I seem like the typical straight guy to everyone except to this one guy. His name is Nick and I'm 99% sure he's gay. I've known him since 7th grade and right away he seemed gay. When I met him I felt this excitement and weird feeling in my body. I was scared that I was starting to catch feelings for him. (Which honestly now, I don't know why) I played it off by acting as straight as I could be when I was around him. I made sure to have a girlfriend during this time just to ensure to myself I was straight. But we broke up like a month ago and I'm tempted to ask him if hes gay.

I need help with 2 things. 1, do I ask him if he's gay? 2, If he is should I risk my social life for a guy?

2. InbornGame

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome!

How well do you know him? Well enough to just ask him about his sexuality? Just because “right away he seemed gay” doesn’t mean that he actually is, or that It’s something he’d be comfortable talking with you about (especially if you’ve been going out of your way to act super straight around him).

And why do you think that being with a guy would risk your social life? Or are you more worried about people making the assumption that you’re gay?

#2 InbornGame, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018