1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survey Sites

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Johnnie2x4, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Johnnie2x4

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to open an account on a survey site (the kind that pays you to fill out surveys), but I'm not sure which gender I should choose: my biological gender, or the one I identify as. I know the surveys I qualify for are based on demographics (where I live, my age, my gender, etc.), and I want to make sure I qualify for the most amount of surveys. What should I do?

2. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You should go with whichever gender you feel that you are. While, I've never done surveys like that, I imagine that they are looking for an accurate representation of men and women, so if you are more like a man, then you should sign up as a man.

Secrets5 likes this.
  3. KayNB

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From a research point of view... They're going to get the best value out of you representing your REAL gender... not the rough guess that some doctor made a long time ago.

From a terms of service point of view... You might want to check to see if there is anything about how you set up your demographics. If they say you aren't eligible to receive anything if there are errors... and your financial information somehow points to a different gender than the one you've signed up as... an audit could result in losing access to the site.

From an emotional point of view.... Put what you want in there and screw what they want... be you, live out loud, get that money!

#3 KayNB, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    Johnnie2x4 likes this.