My huge gay crush...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by John Cow, Aug 26, 2018.

?

Should I stop getting closer to him or should I continue?

1. Yes, continue.

80.0%
  2. No, stop you pervert!

20.0%
  1. John Cow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, I’m 14 and I recently just came to terms with my “gayness”. No one knows, and I’m not planning on telling anyone soon. But since i came to terms with it i never felt more free. And its awesome. But my life isnt why your here. Your here to hear my crush story, probably because you have the same, I guess you could say, “problem”. So here it is...

I just started high school a month ago, and i was super nervous, untill i got there on the first day. I went to my classes and it was all fine. Mind you i never really crush on straight guys, because i respect his sexuality as i would wish he would respect mine (if i were to every come out). But in my 6 period class, there is this kid Alex. (not his real name). He sat across the class from me, then a week later we moved seats and next thing i know im sitting right next to him. He is NOT my type at all, but im just sooo attracted to him, idk maybe its his butt :wink:... im nothing like him, he is the outgoing immature straight boy that makes gay jokes (if you know what i mean), just the sterotypical highschool boy. But i catch myself slowly, 1/1000000000 of an ince a second tries to touch his leg with mine. that might sound so weird and trust me i thinks it wired too, but i cant help it. We talk all during class, and joke around, on most days. I have 2 other classes with him, but it seems like he does even know me in those classes. The one class is gym, and we have locker kinda close to eachother, and it makes my day when i see him changing (im not a pervert i swear, thats what they all say...) but seriously here i am a solid 2.27 and in love with a perfect 17... i just want to become close with him, friends or not friend, im happy with just being around him. its not all just a romantic attraction, it can be that, but i just want to be close, weither be closest friends or just 6th period. I would cut off my feeling but im kinda getting a gay vibe from him tho, so... uggg lifes hard

SIDE NOTE: Sometimes i feel like “whats the point of there being straight guys..” but then i feel like thats what straight guys say about us gays when they like a girl whos lesbian...

2. stuck12

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    John Cow,
    People can often mislead you and don't put a lot of hope into something you're not sure of so you won't be disappointed, but who knows maybe he's possibly gay, however there's no other advice that I can give you other than giving it time and trying to know that person a lot better. Good luck my friend
    ~stuck12

3. John Cow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you, ill do just that, wait to know him better...

4. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're 14 and just in high school. I don't want to come across as a Debbie Downer, but I kind of see it as him wanting to be friends with you if he's making an active effort to be sitting near you. Of course, he could be gay and interested.

If he acts like he doesn't know you in those other classes, is it because none of his regular friends are in that 6th period class with him? He could've seen that and picked you out as a potential friend. OR if his regular friends aren't around he could be using that class to get closer to you away from their prying eyes.

At your age, it honestly could be interpreted in many different ways. I would suggest getting to know him better and see where it goes from there.

Keep us updated!

5. John Cow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you, that does make sense and i will just try to get closer with him. And if he’s just looking for a friendship then I geuss I have a new friend. Also I will keep updates but not too much is happening so far.