1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual or lesbian? Help?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by proudofme, Aug 20, 2018.

1. proudofme

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I need advice. I'm questioning my sexuality. I'm wondering if I could possibly be biromantic or bisexual? Sometimes I think guys are cute. I had crushes on boys in elementary school. But I don't like their bodies and I don't want sex with them. I had an intense crush on a girl in high school and I have crushes on female celebrities. I'm romantically attracted to women. Occasionally I am sexually attracted to women. I've talked to my friend and says she's not sure what I am. She thinks I could be bi and lesbian. I'm so confused. I would like advice?

2. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well. I am no expert on this at all being a bisexual. It is always confusing to me. But, one thing is certain. I am attracted to both men and women. There are physiques and mannerisms and facial features of both the drive me crazy and make me weak at the knees. If you feel this for women and you feel nothing for men, I think you have your answer.

The acid test for me is to picture myself as an old man on the porch and holding hands with someone. For you, is this a woman or a man?

proudofme likes this.
  3. proudofme

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I will have to spend time thinking about this and thank you for answering. :relaxed:

4. Loves books

When I was younger I was kind of bouncing between am I lesbian or bisexual. It went on for years until I was old enough to imagine more than kissing someone else. I realised the last thing I wanted to do was be with a guy and that thought grew stronger as I got older and discovered more differences between the sexes. Only you know what you really feel.

#4 Loves books, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    proudofme likes this.
  5. proudofme

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah it's confusing. I've been questioning myself for years too. I've even at one point thought I was asexual and I was really depressed. Thank you for answering!