1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Think the Catholic church is serious about making amends with their victims?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by brainwashed, Aug 21, 2018.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is why I'm somtimes embarassed to be a Catholic. I really with Pope Francis would step up and do something about these priests.

3. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I either heard or read a vital clue couple days ago. Sorry do not have link. The clue was an assessment by a psychologist / researcher into sexual behaviors of religious groups / people. Basically the psychologist lives, eats and breaths this stuff. It was stated that ~50% of Catholic priest do not follow their vows of celibacy. This specifically means the priest are off having sex of some kind.

I say cant take the behavior out of the human animal.

4. Loves books

Its in the news here a lot about the abuse suffered by many due to the Catholic Church. The current pope is turning up next week or something and I couldn't care less. I dont think the church can make amends for being total fuckups preaching a bunch of rules no one can follow trying to be an ideal no one can achieve and then apologising to God for being human while they abused people all the while.There are bishops who are still allowed be bishops who abused kids. The church is a joke.

#4 Loves books, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018