1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to go from here ://

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sunny joe, Aug 19, 2018.

1. sunny joe

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok so i’m going to start this off by addressing the situation.
    So i’m in high school (just a gay boy) and i was at a party the other night where a boy that i’ve liked for a while was there. and after a couple of drinks him myself and two of my good friends (two girls) went into the back room. we started all talking and eventually i made out with one of the girls and he did with the other. after a while me and him started making out with the two girls did. before any of us could go further another friend of mine walked in and we all decided to stop. so we all kept close to each other for the next hour or so. later on us four took our little foursome downstairs to the garage. we started kissing again and my crush decided he was too tired to continue. so that just left me and my two girls. so i wasn’t really interested anymore. i decided to go to bed as well.

so when i walked into the bed room guess who i saw laying in he bed we were all laying before. you guessed it my crush. so me and him just talked for 20 min and then i started hitting on him and he expressed his discomfort with me hitting on him. he then opened up to me and told me he had done things with a boy in the past. and then after he opened i moved into his bed and started cuddling him. we just kissed once and then i apologized for taking advantage of him and moved to the floor and went to bed. this is the end of the party

so the next day me and him started snapping and i’m just really confused about all of this and i need help, :///

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like he's bi-curious and only feels confident enough to explore it when he's drunk. I've been to a lot of parties in high school and college, and it's pretty rare for a straight guy to make out with another guy no matter how drunk they are, so your crush probably isn't straight. It doesn't sound like he's ready to do much though, so you should try not to pressure him if possible. Maybe just ask him about how the two of you kissing/cuddling made him feel and if he was ok with it etc. to see if he would be open to trying it again or not.

DreamerAsh likes this.
  3. sunny joe

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok so if anyone wants to know an update to what happened here ya go:

so we went to a bonfire together :slight_smile: (because we’re friends now i guess) and i got so fucking plastered and he was dd so he didn’t drink and i kept on trying to kiss him around everyone and he kept denying me. but i eventually pulled him aside and talked to him (meanwhile i can barely articulate words) and after a 3 min convo tried to kiss him again. he just pushed me away and told me to stop. so i asked what’s up. and he told me that he doesn’t like me like that and the only reason he kissed me was so that he could kiss the other two girls taht were in the weird foursome thing. he basically said that i was just a tool to use to get to the end goal. and needless to say after that i spent the rest of the night crying and went home with one of my girl friends. :slight_smile:) i love life.

p.s. i don’t know if we’re still going to be friends but probably not

Thomas094 likes this.
  4. Thomas094

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    relax you can discuss it and walk through it I came on to coworker drunk and worked it out relax

5. sunny joe

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    wow i kind of forgot to update this but if anyone pays attention here’s an update:

we’ve crossed paths many times and have even talked some. There is a lingering awkwardness around us. we haven’t been the same since everything that happened. I miss him. I just wish we were friends again. Every time I try to talk to him he just refuses. I can’t keep chasing after his friendship, so i’ve excepted that we are just no longer close.
    but on other good news i found a new “straight” boy and we hooked up. so i guess it balances out this whole boy crisis ‍♂️
    but alas i still miss the original. i think about him often and everyday i still hope that he snapchats me or even talks to me at school .

p.s. sorry for sounding like a moody teenager. it’s because i am one.